HUBUNGAN PELAYANAN PRIMA DENGAN KEPUASAN PELANGGAN PT KERETA API INDONESIA (PERSERO) PADA STASIUN PASAR SENEN (STUDI KASUS: KA PROGO PASAR SENEN-LEMPUYANGAN KELAS EKONOMI)

Suhartono Suhartono, Eka Putri Nur Azizah, Lukman Hakim, Hartanti Hartanti

Abstract


PT Kereta Api Indonesia (Persero) is a land transportation service company that prioritizes customer satisfaction. The purpose of this study was to determine excellent service, to determine customer satisfaction and to determine the relationship of excellent service with customer satisfaction at Pasar Senen Station in Jakarta. The research method uses quantitative methods with questionnaires and interviews analyzed using SPSS 22.0. Population of 100 respondents using saturated sample techniques. The results showed that the correlation of 0.746 which means that there is a very strong relationship between excellent service and customer satisfaction. In the coefficient of determination test it is known that the R Square value of 55.6% and the remaining 44.4% is influenced by other factors.

Keywords: Excellent Service, Customer Satisfaction


Full Text:

PDF

References


Alfin, Muhammad Rheza, dan Sahidillah Nurdin. 2017. “Pengaruh Store Atmosphere Pada Kepuasan Pelanggan Yang Berimplikasi Pada Loyalitas Pelanggan.” Ecodemica Vol. 1: 252. https://ejournal.bsi.ac.id/ejurnal/index.php/ecodemica/article/view/2277/pdf.

Arifin, Johar. 2017. SPSS 24 Untuk Penelitian dan Skripsi. Jakarta: PT Elex Media Komputindo.

Fandy, Tjiptono. 2017. Service Management. Yogyakarta: CV ANDI OFFSET.

Frimayasa, Agtovia. 2017. “Konsep Dasar dan Strategi Pelayanan Prima (Service Excellent) Pada Perusahaan Telekomunikasi Iindosat Ooredo.” Cakrawala XVII: 66. http://ejournal.bsi.ac.id/ejurnal/index.php/cakrawala/article/view/1882/1476.

Islami, Vina. 2018. “Pengaruh Kualitas Pelayanan Terhadap Kepuasan Pelanggan ( Studi Kasus : Klinik Gigi Palapa Dentists Jakarta Selatan).” Perspektif XVI: 114. http://ejournal.bsi.ac.id/ejurnal/index.php/perspektif/article/view/3687/2665.

Nurmah, Semil. 2018. Pelayanan Prima Instansi Pemerintah. ed. Burhan Bungin. Depok: PRENADAMEDIA GROUP.

Rahman, Aan. 2017. “Pengaruh Pelayanan Terhadap Kepuasan Pelanggan (Studi Kasus: Rumah Makan Ayam Bakar Penyet KQ5 Mayestik Jakarta Selatan).” Cakrawala XVII: 239. http://ejournal.bsi.ac.id/ejurnal/index.php/cakrawala/article/view/2504/1799.

Rangkuti, Freddy. 2016. Customer Care Excellence Meningkatkan Kinerja Perusahaan melalui Pelayanan Prima. ed. Mahardika. Jakarta: PT Gramedia Pustaka Utama.

Rusyid, Mhd. 2017. Customer Excellence. ed. Nur Aedi. Yogyakarta: Gosyen Publishing.

Siregar, Syofian. 2017. Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif Dilengkapi dengan Perbandingan Perhitungan Manual & SPSS. Cetakan ke. Jakarta: Kencana.

Sugiyono. 2016. Metode Penelitian Kualitatif, Kuantitatif, dan R&D. Bandung: ALFABET CV.

Sujarweni, V Wiratna. 2015. Metodologi Penelitian Bisnis & Ekonomi. Cetakan I. Yogyakarta: Pustaka Baru Press.

Windasuri, Susanti, dan BusinessGrowth Team. 2017. Excellence Service. ed. Sembodo Edy. Jakarta: Percetakan PT Gramedia.

Wulandari, Astri. 2015. “Analisis Kepuasan Nasabah Bank Mandiri Tentang Pelayanan Prima (Service Excellence) (Survei Terhadap Nasabah Bank Mandiri Kantor Kas Universitas Telkom).” Ecodemica Vol. III: 287. http://ejournal.bsi.ac.id/ejurnal/index.php/ecodemica/article/view/54/36.




DOI: https://doi.org/10.26618/kjap.v5i3.2574

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Copyright (c) 2019 Kolaborasi : Jurnal Administrasi Publik

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

Kolaborasi : Jurnal Administrasi Publik indexed by :

___________________________________________

Creative Commons License

Kolaborasi : Jurnal Administrasi Publik is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
 
 
View My Stats