PENGARUH LABA DAN ARUS KAS TERHADAP KONDISI FINANCIAL DISTRESS

Refsianty Hayyu Juliani, Asep Muslihat

Abstract


Food and Beverage Company is the mainstay company of the manufacturing industry therefore creating strong competition that occurs in it. Companies that are unable to compete and improve their performance will experience financial difficulties and eventually head into bankruptcy. This research aims to find out how much influence profit and cash flow have on the Financial Distress of food and beverage companies listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange in 2014-2019. The research method used is verification descriptive with a quantitative approach. The results of the verification analysis state that partial return on assets is influential and significant to financial distress. Meanwhile, cash flow indicates that cash flow (operating cash flow ratio) has a negative and significant financial distress. Simultaneously, profit and cash flow accounted for 41.7% of financial distress while the remaining 58.3% was explained by other variables beyond the multiple regression equations or those not studied in this study

Keywords


Profit, Return On Asset, Cash Flow, Operating Cash Flow, Financial Distress.

Full Text:

PDF

References


Carolina, verani., Elyzabet I. Marpaung, dan Derry Pratama. 2017. Analisis Rasio Keuangan Untuk Memprediksi Kondisi Financial Distress (studi empiris pada perusahaan manufaktur yang terdaftar di bursa efek indonesia periode 2014-2015). Jurnal Akuntansi. 9(2).

Darsono dan Ashari. 2005. Pedoman Praktis Memahami Laporan Keuangan. Jakarta: Salemba Empat

Djongkang, F, dan Maria Rio Rita. 2014. Manfaat Laba dan Arus Kas Untuk Memprediksi Kondisi Financial Distress. 247-255.

Fahlevi, MR., dan Aan Marlinah. 2018. The Influence of Liquidity, Capital Struckture, Profitability and Cash Flow on The Company’s Financial Distress. Jurnal Bisnis dan Akuntansi. 20(1): 59-68.

Hery. 2016. Analisis Laporan Keuangan (Integrated and Comperhensive Edition). Jakarta: PT Gramedia Widiasarana Indonesia.

Harahap, SS. 2011. Analisis Kritis Atas Laporan Keuangan (Edisi 1). Jakarta: PT. Raja Grafindo Persada.

Julius, F. 2017. Pengaruh Finacial Leverage, Firm Growth, Laba Dan Arus Kas Terhadap Financial Distress (Studi Empiris pada Perusahaan Manufaktur yang Terdaftar di Bursa Efek Indonesia Tahun 2010-2014). 4(1).

Kasmir. 2018. Analisis Laporan Keuangan. Depok: PT Raja Grafindo Persada.

Nukmaningtyas, Fira dan Saparila Worokinasih. 2018. Penggunaan Rasio Profitabilitas, Likuiditas,Leverage Dan Arus Kas Untuk Memprediksi Financial Distress (Studi Pada Perusahaan Sektor Aneka Industri Yang Terdaftar Di Bursa Efek Indonesia Periode 2013-2016). Jurnal Administrasi Bisnis (JAB). 61(2).

Purnomo, RA. Analisis Statistik Ekonomi dan Bisnis dengan SPSS. 2017. Ponorogo: WADE GROUP.

Ratna Sari, Eka dan Mochammad Rizal Yulianto. 2018. Akurasi Pengukuran Financial Distress Menggunakan metode Springate dan Zmijewski pada Perusahaan Property dan Real Estate di Bursa Efek Indonesia Periode 2013-2015. Jurnal Manajemen Bisnis Indonesia. 5(2).

Rudianto. 2013. Akuntansi Manajemen Informasi Pengambilan Keputusan Strategis. Jakarta: Erlangga.

Subramanyam, K.R dan John J. Wild. 2014. Analisis Laporan Keuangan. Penerjemah Dewi Y. Jakarta: Salemba Empat

Suryaningsih, Levi. 2020. Analisis Pengaruh Profitabilitas, Likuiditas, Dan Leverage Terhadap Financial Distress Pada Perusahaan Bumn Yang Terdaftar Di Bursa Efek Indonesia Tahun 2014-2018.

World Economic Forum. 2019. The Global Competitiveness Report. Diunduh tanggal 11 Februari 2020, http://www3.weforum.org/docs/WEF_TheGlobalCompetitivenessReport2019.pdf




DOI: https://doi.org/10.26618/profitability.v5i2.5905

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Creative Commons License
Jurnal ilmu Manajemen Profitability is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.

Flag Counter